skip to primary navigationskip to content
Induced Plant Development
Sainsbury Laboratory, University of Cambridge (SLCU), Cambridge, UK
April 4-6, 2016
Poster Abstract Submission is now closed. All posters and flash talks have been selected.
- Please register for this conference before submitting an abstract.
- Submitting an abstract indicates your willingness to be considered to give a flash talk.
- Accepted abstracts will be posted online as well as distributed through a printed programme.
- You must own the copyright for the material you submit or have permission for the use and dissemination of any material provided by others.
- Abstract maximum word count 250 excluding references - please use and modify the abstract template on the right hand side of this page.
- Poster Size A0 portrait: 841mm wide x 1189mm high
- Maximum number of posters accepted: 36
- Once you have completed the abstract template, please save it as yourname_iPD.rtf and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29 January 2016.